Teacher Workshop Evaluation (interim)
Our professional evaluators collected and analysed all our post-workshop surveys for 2016, to help us reflect on how we've gone this year based on feedback from participants.
Summary of Findings
- The results for the Sydney Story Factory were extremely positive. Workshop participants clearly both enjoyed their experiences in the workshops, and felt that they had acquired skills as a result of their attendance.
- The practical nature of the workshops came through as a main positive for respondents.
- While many were unable to suggest how the workshops they attended could be improved (23%), the main suggestions for future improvement was simply to spend more time on workshop exercises (28%).
- Overall, the key outtakes include:
- 100% satisfaction (either ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’) with the workshops;
- An outstanding 'net promoter score' (of 67) – suggesting that extremely positive word of mouth recommendations will result;
- 100% agreement that the workshop content had direct application in their classrooms.
This interim report is based on 181 completed questionnaires. To read more, it's been uploaded here: Teacher Workshop Evaluation: Interim Read (PDF)