The only way we can keep helping students is through generous donations by people like you. Here are some examples of how your money will be used.
- $50 covers the cost of basic writing materials and stationery at the Sydney Story Factory for a day – paper, pens, photocopying, etc.
- $100 pays for the production of a student newspaper at the end of a term, which we sell in our shop and which also takes pride of place in our students’ homes.
- $250 covers the cost of producing chapbooks for a class of 20 students at the end of a term.
- $500 covers the cost of one student coming to the Sydney Story Factory for a term of after-school classes; every student creates his or her own book or newspaper or comic.
- $1000 pays for a class of students to come in from around Sydney for our two-hour book-making workshop. It’s the perfect introduction to the Sydney Story Factory, and every student leaves with a book they’ve made themselves.
Or you can send a cheque to the Sydney Story Factory, 176 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016.
Donations over $2 are tax deductible. We will send you a receipt.
There are always things on our inter-galactic wish list. Below are some things that would really make life easier at the Sydney Story Factory. Can you help?
Click HERE if you think you can help with one of these items.
ONLINE DONATION FORM
Visa and Mastercard only, please.